Self Portrait

 








For my self portrait, I used a picture that I took back when I was living in Miami. I really like the picture because it has lots of sun and nature surrounding it. This project took me about four days to complete due to the fact that I incorporated so many shadows and different colors to my hair. Each color is a different layer due to not being able to incorporate several colors in one shape. 

My poster says "Do what makes your soul shine". The reason why I chose that quote is because sometimes we forget that we should be focusing on bettering ourselves and making ourselves happy. I really enjoy reading that quote on my day to day life because it motivates me and allows me to enjoy the little things in life. 

Comments

  1. I like the image you picked and the inspiration of the meaning behind the artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was well done. I liked the style of the portrait that you did

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did SUCH a great job! Looks really realistic! Very cool style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did this project so well! I like how realistic you look and the saying it so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Photoshop HW 1

Illustrator