About Me ( Blog 1 )

     


    My name is Valentina Kunzendorf and I am a current freshmen at the University of Tampa. My family is from Argentina but I was born in Miami, FL. Miami has always been my home and I will always love and appreciate it. all my friends that I have made in Miami have all become very important people in my life. 3 of them which ended up moving to Tampa as well. These 3 friends of mine have been in my life since I was born, therefore having them close is always a nice reminder of home. 

    I decided to join the class FMX this semester not only because of the great professor reviews, but also because I thought it would be a very good course to learn more about computers as well as how to advertise different companies and just get an overall gist of the course. I do admit to being very lost when it comes to computers and technology, therefore I know this class will be a challenge for me. Which is exactly why I am so excited to learn and grow in this world that is tech!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Photoshop HW 1

Illustrator