Calligram Final

 



Dear future me, 

As I grow up, I will change, but I know that I will always want something out of myself. In 20 years, you’ll be working in hospitality. You’ll be traveling the world while being accompanied by you husband and your children. I don’t plan on leaving my children behind while I discover new places. These steps to achieving my goal are simple but require lots of work and dedication. Throughout your college years, you should focus on studying and continuing to get good grades in order to graduate top of your class. During the summers work in hotels. Meet new people, explore different places before settling down.Even though I know how I want my future to look, I cannot predict it will be exactly as I am panning it out to be. Some things may go wrong, and you will have to take a deep breath and just accept that. You have gone through so much, and you have worked so hard to live this life. The life in which you have the home you wanted and the family you have always pictured.By this time, you are already married and have at least one kid. You are not a stay-at-home mom even though you definitely could. Always be independent even if your husband has the abilities of maintaining you. Your mom would be proud. Finally, be happy. As corny as it sounds, you are already getting old. You already have children and you’ve had your dream wedding. Enjoy it. Don’t worry about the little things, rather enjoy the moments you have with your family and friends. Find a sitter and go out on a date with your husband. Go out with your girlfriends and party once in a while. Remember, you will always change but always want something from yourself. 

Comments

  1. Hi Valentina,
    This project is well done! I think in turned out really cute and its a great take on a calligram.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Photoshop HW 1

Illustrator